Monday, April 1, 2013

It's A-Z Blogging Challenge Time Again!

It is one of my favorite times of the year again: the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge!  Last year I was a blogging newbie with a single blog.  I had only written a few posts before a friend of mine suggested that I enter the A-Z Challenge with her.  I was scared to death and on the fence.  What did I know about blogging?  And how could I figure out a post for each letter of the alphabet AND manage to blog each day for a month?

I actually almost chickened out, but literally, with only hours remaining until sign-up list was closed, I decided to jump head first into the blogging adventure.

Last year I learned a great deal and connected with quite a few awesome people.  But best of all, I got to see what I was made of.  I'm sure no one was as surprised as I was that I actually survived the challenge and never once got behind!

I haven't been the greatest in keeping my blogging regular...something I drastically want to change.  So, here I am, a year later, rearing and ready to go.  I want to make and keep blogging as a top priority.  It keeps my writing and ideas flowing.  It lowers my stress levels and preserves my sanity.  And most of all, it gives me an outlet to continue doing what I love most: writing.

To challenge myself further, I have entered all 3 of my blogs.  If you are curious or just want to see if the blogging madness is driving me batty, stop over and read some of the posts on my other two blogs, Fibro and Fancy Free and Amanda R. Dollak.

To all my readers out there, happy reading!  Also, fellow A-Zers good luck and see you on the other side!

1 comment: